The Future of Iraq’s Banking and Finance Sectors.
- The payment landscape in Iraq: Disruptors and solutions to payment mechanisms.
- Moving from a cash economy and encouraging a credit economy.
- Biometric and e-wallet solutions for banking and mobile payments .
- Digital Banks: Banking without branches.
Financial Inclusion in Iraq
- Empowering the unbanked population in Iraq.
- Enhancing the operational environments and developing trust within the banking sector.
- Technology to receive employee salaries and benefits
- Credit evaluation and approval: Measures to increase loan growth.
- Retail banking and ATM growth in Iraq.
Developing and Financing Iraq’s Banking and Finance Sector
- Role of debt finance and sukuk issuance to finance Iraq’s economic growth.
- Investment banks and their financing role in large PPP projects.
- Implementing international accounting and financial practices in Iraq, the role of Basel III.
- Evolution of risk management function and ESG integration for financial institutions.
- Venture capital and accelerator programmes in Iraq.
Digital Transformation in a Mobile Market
- Power of AI and Big Data: Enhancing customer experience, revenue streams and scalable finance within financial institutions.
- Finding a winning banking strategy in a mobile age.
- The impact of fintech in microfinance and insurance.
Fintech as an E-Commerce Enabler
- E-commerce payment solutions: Cash on delivery vs. online payments
- E-Commerce and Retail: Brand establishment for growth companies.
- Cyber security and digital identity
- Tech entrepreneurship: Startup ecosystems and their importance to overcoming a challenging working environment.
- Capturing the Iraqi market: Entry from successful regional startups.