5 Great Reasons Why You Should Attend Iraq Finance Expo…
Iraq Finance Expo (IFEX) is the best place for you and your business to access the latest commercial opportunities in Iraq across Finance, Banking, FinTech, and Digital Transformation projects.
Furthermore, it is the only event of its kind that is officially co-hosted alongside, and endorsed by, the Central Bank of Iraq and the Ministry of Finance.
Here are 5 great reasons why IFEX is a must-attend event…
- Learn valuable information about every aspect of Iraq’s financial goals, policies, reforms and changes to its infrastructure, providing your business with the right information to make key decisions.
- Connect with over 300 leading professionals and government officials attending the event.
- Immerse yourself in a wealth of inspiring content delivered by experts in the fields of Fintech, E-governance, cyber security and many other financial subsectors.
- Build your brand presence in Iraq by either attending the event in person or taking a stand where business can come to you.
- Success. Be the first to learn about new and exciting projects as well as developments in recent reforms and existing government strategies.
Join professionals from the CBI, Ministry of Finance, the World Bank, Hamraa insurance, NETinfo, Kapita, GIZ, Opensooq, IFC, IEA, Taif Islamic Bank, Trade Bank of Iraq, USAID and many, many more.
To book one of the last stands at the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 (0) 208 819 3137
Find out more about IFEX
Take a look at our confirmed speakers.
• H.E Prof Ali Allawi, Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Finance
• H.E Eng Arkan Al-Shaibani, Minister of Communication
• H.E Mustafa Ghalib, Governor, Central Bank of Iraq
• H.E Matthew Tueller, Ambassador of the United States to Iraq
• H.E Ulric Shannon, Ambassador of Canada to Iraq
• H.E Dr Mohammed Alani, Head of REFAATO
• Salem Chalabi, Chairman & President, Trade Bank of Iraq
• Hussein Kanber Agha, Advisor to H.E The Minister of Finance
• Suha Najjar, Chairwoman, National Investment Commission
• Ihsan Shamran, Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Iraq
• Bilal Sugheyer, Iraq Senior Country Officer, IFC
• Mujahed Al-Waisi, Founder, KAPITA & The Station
• Hussein Al Bayati, Country Manager, Iraq, Opensooq